Svn checksum mismatch while updating

I remember coming across this issue when mod_pagespeed module is enabled in apache configuration. ds Forum Id=3&view Type=browse All&ds Message Id=450591Though it affects only html files to the best my knowledge, I think it's worth checking it.

svn checksum mismatch while updating-22

It's not immediately clear when you see that error which file specifically is causing the problem.

I had to do some digging, but the db/revs directory in your repository is where to look.

You can do a grep (inadvisable) to find the expected (abcd1234) checksum string in revs, or do the following: Step 2: Rejiggering Step 3: Restoration Again, this is just what *I* did, and if you're not comfortable doing it, try one of the other links for alternatives.

I keep on getting this error: svn: Checksum mismatch while updating 'interfaces.lookup'; expected: '2c21f93c8639901a28056a507aa54deb', actual: '97c86da543f396d636e960e46dec7280' on the same file over and over again.

SVN server config hasn't changed in probably a year.

Come to think of it though, we started having problems after we rebuilt the client side and changed svn client versions (currently 1.6.13).

I can’t explain why this happened because in my several-year-long history with Subversion, I’ve never experienced this issue once.

However, today, I fell into the (arguably) unfortunate circumstance of running into a most disturbing error from SVN.

Contrary to the title of the blog post, however, I didn’t find Chris’s instructions all that clear, so I thought I’d take a shot at explaining it in a way that is maybe a little easier to follow.

Tags: , ,